MONTEVISTA HOMES IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC BY APPOINTMENT:
The state of Oregon designates Homebuilding as an essential service industry.
MonteVista Homes has prepared and posted detailed guidelines to comply with the national and state Covid-19 recommendations.
– Social distancing of 6 feet is required for all visitors for customers and our staff’s safety.
– Wash your hands.
– Wear a mask or protective face covering
– If you suspect you or one of your family members are sick, please do not enter the model home.
Model homes are open by appointment.
Daily: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Effective immediately our model homes is by appointment only with limited access.
- Remain together as a group while touring our model home.
- Limited to one group in the model home at a time.
- Children must remain with their parents/guardian at all times.
If more than one group arrive at the model home requesting an appointment, please understand that we all must maintain our model home policy and social distancing requirements.
FAQ – ARE WALK IN APPOINTMENTS PERMITTED?
If the salesperson is available – appointments / tours may be made at the time of your visit to the model home.
All visitors must register and provide contact information
PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE MONTEVISTA HOMES COVID-19 POLICIES. 11-16-2020