Monte Vista Story
We provide a personal new home journey – Creating real value in property and places. At MonteVista Homes we believe that the heart of the American dream is a great home. It’s more than a goal to achieve; a home is the foundation for the pursuit of even greater dreams.
MonteVista Homes constructs high quality homes at affordable prices while still offering our home buyers a custom home experience.
- Award-Winning home builder
- Our homes are distinguished by innovative designs, solid craftsmanship and an exacting quality assurance system. (With a whole lot of care.)
- Our staff is deeply committed to the satisfaction and delight of our customers.
- Our 250+ Point Proprietary Quality Control Assurance system delivers confidence to our homeowners and sets us apart.
- We are a slot schedule, even flow builder allowing us to build homes on-time and on-budget.
With a fresh and innovative approach to home building, our home plans are value-engineered for cost efficiency and space utilization. Our intelligent building designs were developed to meet the needs and lifestyles of Oregon homebuyers, yet remain sensitive to the ecological balance.
Our Pre-Sale Program allows you, the customer, to pick the floor plan and homesite that you want. Then personalize the finishes to match your exact style and taste! From breaking ground to turning the key in your new front door, our customers receive the personal attention it takes to make the home building experience an exciting and rewarding adventure.
Luke Pickerill previously worked in the film and television industry before acquiring MonteVista Homes. “I owned a film studio and production company in Los Angeles for a lot of years,” he recalls, adding that this prepared him for the homebuilding industry. Some might think the two businesses would be vastly different, but there are many similarities, he asserts. Both require company owners to enter fixed-price contracts and stay on a pre-determined budget, he explains. Like the film industry, “If you keep your costs in line, the company is profitable,” Pickerill says. “It’s actually a very parallel industry.” We deliver award winning, quality homes that are a great value!”
We take our customer’s satisfaction very seriously.
We expect Delighted Customers!